Red Day Celebration: Pre-Nursery
The red day was celebrated on 12th July 2017 by Pre-Nursery Kids.
Colors play an important role in child’s life. When they start to recognize and identify they enjoy being the part of the color and express their liking for the color.
To make learning more on colors, activities related to red color were planned.
- By mixing red color to the water and making it attractive.
- Arranging red color objects brought by the children
- By displaying red balloons everywhere.
- Teachers and children wore the red color dress.
- Finally, the red pencil made out of KG Sheet was given as a take-home gift to all the children.