Vidyaniketan offers prospective students an opportunity to apply for various class levels from Kindergarten to Class XII (CBSE) and also to pursue courses at our Pre-University College.
We urge you to navigate further to read more about our current openings and our process for the level to which you are seeking admission.
Early Year Program
PRE KG REGISTRATION DETAILS (2020-2021)
Registration for Pre KG 2020-21 will be open from 10.00 am on 28th November 2019(Thursday)
till 6.00pm on 01st December 2019 (Sunday)
You are required to keep a Scanned Copy of the following documents before you proceed for Registration.
- Student Photo: Recent Passport Size Photograph with a file size that should be below 1 MB.
A photograph must have been taken after 01.11.2019
- Parent’s Photo: Recent Passport Size Photograph of both parents with a file size that should not exceed 1 MB.
Photographs to be taken separately. (Individual photos)
- Birth Certificate of the Child issued by the Corporation.
Certificate issued by the Hospital will not be accepted.
- Address Proof
Parents need to provide submit a copy of any one of the below documents
- Ration Card
- Voter Id
- Drivers License
- Aadhaar Card
NOTE: We will not accept Rental Agreements as Address Proof.
- Aadhar Card of the child to be submitted online, if available
|For Class Pre Nursery||Age as on 01.6.2020||2.5 years to 3.9 years|
- Registrations will be done only in an online manner, no physical registration forms will be issued.
- REGISTRATIONS DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION. The school will not accept representation of any kind from the parents and decision of the management is final in this regard.
- Parents may kindly note that the school does not collect any donations or voluntary contributions of any kind before, during or after the admission process. If any other person collects in the name of the school, the management is not responsible for the same.
- Parents may kindly understand that as a school it is impossible for us to help each parent who has applied for their child. We have a fixed number of seats each year and cannot go beyond that number. Please note that we will not accept any hard copies of applications that parents have not been able to submit.
- Details about the process of creating an account and registering will be updated shortly.
- Parents are responsible for submitting complete applications on Edchemy. The school takes no responsibility for applications that have not been submitted before the stipulated deadline.
Please note that we will not accept any hard copies that parents have not been able to submit online.